Wednesday, August 4, 2010

Wow, It's Been a While

So like my title say it has been a long while since I have posted. Partially because of not having much to say or a bit of being busy. However, the main reason is, I lost my log in information and had a dickens of a time finding it again.

So let's catch up. I am now 21 years old and weigh more than I care for. So I have tried the South Beach Diet to loose weight and feel more confident about myself and also to fit in a Maid Of Honor dress. Which I will explain more later on. The South Beach Diet is a good start to help cut out cravings for sugary food and help you get on a right track for diabetes. There is a lot of health issues with in the family. So, for my to be healthy and live a long happy life, I have to be on healthy diet. My wonderful boyfriend has been very supportive to me when I am dieting. His main concern was if the diet was a healthy one. Which it is, since it was approved by a real living doctor.

As for the Maid Of Honor dress, my sister is getting married in September. I have already planned the bridal shower. The Bachelorette party will be coming up in a couple weeks. I know traditionally the bride is not suppose to know the details concerning this, but with the tight time line, she needed to know. We are planning on doing dinner, Karaoke, and then possible the bar.

Another thing that is coming up shortly is, a visit with my Best Friend, Christine which is very long overdue. We haven't seen each other for over 1 year at least. *Miss You Wifey* <--- I know to most of you this would seem weird, but its her and my name for each other. Anywho, we have planned on visiting with each other at the end of the month. Which, I am looking forward to this the most.

I will try to let you all know how my two occasions went.

No comments:

Post a Comment