Wednesday, March 17, 2010

Getting Distracted Over the Months.....

So I would like to start off with the fact that I haven't posted in a very long time. My life got a little busy with different things so I didn't have time to post.

My sister bought a new house, and since I am still not financially stable enough to live on my own, I will be still living with her. I am not proud of living with my sister, don't get me wrong, I love her to pieces but I am a little ashamed and embarrassed that I still live with her. Any who, we are moving this Saturday and I am mostly packed with a few minor things. However, Becky and Louis (Sister and her Fiance), still haven't packed much. They are repainting the rooms in the house and haven't seemed to pack anything really. I understand they are busy with that however, isn't it more important to have everything ready to go when you move, and do fix ups later. They will have the house for a long time since they won't be having kids.

I would really like to be able to get a full time position at a department type store. It would allow me to be able to pay off my debt much faster and allow me to have a get away weekend that I always dream of. I would love to go to Toronto and see the sites and go shopping for the weekend. I haven't seen much of Toronto and have always wanted to go up the CN Tower.

As a completely different mental thought, I realized that us (women) will be willing to sit through our guy watching their favourite movie, TV show, or them playing video games. But they are very absent when we want to watch our favourite movie, or TV show. Why is that? For those who read, please give me your opinion on that. I am intrigued to find out the answers.

2 comments:

  1. I don't know, We have a movie night every week with our church group and we always end up watching "guy movies" because they outnumber us and even if we got to pick a movie they talk though it.

    ReplyDelete